Why is ThreatGEN™ Red vs. Blue better?
ThreatGEN™ Red vs. Blue game play differentiators:
- Broad audience – beginner to intermediate
- Red / Blue team adversarial game play, playing against active opponents either A.I. or real life
- Interactive – 1-on-1 internet and local hot seat multiplayer
- Single player, play as the red or blue team against the computer
ThreatGEN™ Red vs. Blue’s differentiation from other training solutions on the market today include:
- Modern approach to learning – cost effective, accessible
- Based upon real-world experience from real OT security professionals
- Cybersecurity from the hackers’ perspective
- Live, head-to-head learning
- Apply concepts, with in-game real-world cybersecurity advice and hints
- Learn, train, and exercise strategy
ThreatGEN™ Red vs. Blue is delivered to three distinct audiences – consumer / retail, professional / educational and enterprise audiences. The differences include:
- The consumer / retail audience purchases, downloads and installs through the STEAM gaming platform and delivery mechanism.
- The professional / educational audience purchases directly from ThreatGEN, has multiple delivery & install options, has multiple licensing options, and has features for cybersecurity training.
- The enterprise audience is much like the professional / educational audience, with the exception that ThreatGEN Training Solutions can provide total customized gamification / gamulation experiences using the enterprise customer’s custom network maps, custom learning objectives mapping, custom action tree(s), and leaderboards.
 The retail version is limited in its capabilities for use in professional and educational settings. Current pricing for version 1.xx on STEAM is $29.99, with carious discounts applied for large volumes.