Houston, TX (January 9, 2024) – ThreatGEN®, an industry leader in cybersecurity simulation and gamification-based training, today announced the release of ThreatGEN AutoTableTop™, a groundbreaking incident response (IR) tabletop exercise platform, redefining cybersecurity incident response preparedness.
AutoTableTop™, powered by advanced generative AI, offers a fully automated, customizable, and user-friendly tabletop exercise experience. With unlimited scenarios and possibilities, this platform is set to revolutionize the way cybersecurity and incident response teams train.
“Tabletop exercises are a critical part of incident preparedness, but they have been underutilized for so long. As a result, organizations haven’t realized their full value, or just avoid them altogether. The evolution of generative AI technology has allowed us to create something truly game changing that will allow organizations to leverage the full potential of tabletop exercises like never before. I’m really excited about what this product can do and what’s coming up on the roadmap!”, said Clint Bodungen, ThreatGEN’s co-founder and CEO, and creator of AutoTableTop™.
“Quite frankly, you just have to see it and experience it to believe it. It absolutely amazes me with what it can do every single time I use it.”, he added.
- Completely Automated and Customizable: AutoTableTop™ is equipped with AI that generates and facilitates scenarios, injects, and exercises, tailored to specific needs down to the smallest detail.
- Effortless Use: Instant setup and ease of use make it ideal for teams of any experience level to use. Want to train for a specific known threat? Just name the threat or known incident in the settings and AutoTableTop™ will automatically do the rest, implementing the tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) specific to that threat or incident.
- Plug and Play Scenarios: Easily create, save, and swap scenarios.
- Powered by Generative AI: All you need to provide are a few guidelines and our AI-powered engine automatically fills in all the details to provide a complete full-featured tabletop exercise with amazing accuracy and realism.
- Creative Flexibility: Want to add more entertainment to your tabletops? Instruct it to present the scenario in a sci-fi fantasy or whatever your imagination can create and AutoTableTop™ will do the rest. You can also run extremely creative or nuanced scenarios to exercise very specific aspects of your staff or environment. Your imagination is the only limit.
- SOCS 2 and GDPR Compliant: None of your exercise data is saved anywhere or used for AI training. Everything resides in your local browser cache only, unless you choose to download it.
- Unlimited Scenarios: Unlike traditional tabletops, AutoTableTop™ provides endless scenarios and injects. Run as many exercises and scenarios as you want, without the limitations of scripted scenarios or injects.
- Appropriate for All Staff Levels: Scenarios can be tailored to accommodate more technical staff such as SOC teams and engineers, less technical and more procedural such as with leadership, or combined.
- Instant Expert Analysis: Each exercise concludes with a detailed report offering analysis and actionable tasks. All exercise transcripts and reports are downloadable.
- Continuous Improvement: Enables teams to identify gaps in their IR plan and track progress over multiple sessions.
- More Cost Effective: Less expensive than a single “traditional” tabletop exercise. Options range from $350 for 7 days of access to $10,000 for an entire year. An exclusive on-site facilitation package, led by Clint Bodungen, is available for $7,500.
- Cybersecurity managers and leadership.
- IT, cybersecurity staff, and engineers.
- Incident response teams.
For more information visit the official AutoTableTop™ website: https://portal.threatgen.com/courses/autotabletop
Full Demo Video
Founded by world-renowned industry pioneer, Clint Bodungen, ThreatGEN is revolutionizing cybersecurity training, education, and IR tabletop exercises with unmatched industry revolutionizing technology and products. Our flagship product, ThreatGEN® Red vs. Blue, is a Game-Based Cybersecurity Simulation Platform that uses powerful computer gaming technology and active adversary simulation A.I. to provide an interactive, exciting, and modernized approach to cybersecurity training and education, IR tabletop exercises (TTX), that makes them much more practical, effective, and cost-efficient. AutoTableTop™ joins our portfolio as the most advanced tabletop exercise platform on the market. It is completely customizable, effortless to use, takes only minutes to setup, and has unlimited scenarios and possibilities right out of the box.
For further sales information, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
+1 (833) 339-6753
#cybersecurity #gamification #simulation #training #tabletopexercise