The Red vs. Blue Academy uses cutting-edge computer gamification in ThreatGEN™ Red vs. Blue to provide an exciting & modernized approach to industrial cybersecurity training, both practical and cost effective!
ThreatGEN OT Security Services are delivered worldwide by world-renowned Operational Technology (OT) cybersecurity experts (we literally wrote the books industry uses) using strategically chosen partnerships to create a holistic service offering.
Solve the Industrial Cybersecurity Skills Gap.
Industrial security should be ingrained in your company’s culture, equivalent to safety. Cyber incident preparedness begins with people. ThreatGEN works with your team in many ways to improve your resiliency and industrial cybersecurity capabilities through an innovative and modernized approach to training and services. We solve the industrial cybersecurity skills gap by:
- Offering industrial cybersecurity* training in a unique and revolutionary way, leveraging computer gaming engine-driven simulation simulation technology.
- Offering that training in the form of continuous education and mentoring that includes live classroom training, self-paced e-learning, training videos, knowledge libraries, and more.
- Supporting the training and mentoring with supplemental industrial cybersecurity* advisory and “consulting” services (also in the form of mentoring) to those charged with OT/ICS cybersecurity* and risk management.
- INFOSEC (a.k.a. Cybersecurity*)
- Industrial (ICS/SCADA/OT) Cybersecurity* and Cyber Risk Management
- Virtual/augmented reality
- Computer gaming technology and game development
- 3D modeling/rendering
- Advanced physics process modeling and simulation
- Security/cybersecurity* education and gamification